1) What is SEO?
SEO is Search Engine Optimization. SEO encompasses a group of techniques that aim to gain your website better visibility on Search Engines. Through SEO, your website gets listed on organic search result pages such as Google, Bing & Yahoo.
2) What’s the difference between AdWords & AdSense?
The difference between Adwords and AdSsense is that AdWords allow you to advertise on the Google search results pages while AdSense is the platform to use as a publisher to display Google Ads on your website. i.e. If you want to earn money on your website by listing advertisements, you would use AdSense. If you want to advertise your own website on Google, you will use AdWords.
3) What’s the difference between organic results & paid results?
Organic results are results that appear in search engines for free, based on the Search Engine’s algorithm. Paid (Inorganic) search results appear at the top or the side of a page, an example of this is AdWords.
4) How long does it take to see results from SEO?
There are few main factors that can determine how quickly the results will show. These include, but are not limited to: How much content you create, the quality of your content, how much audience the content attracts, the size & authority of your website. Contents in this context could refer to blog posts, articles, podcasts, infographics, videos, etc. These contents should be unique and original, and relevant to the website. As mentioned on my SEO page, one can expect to see some results after 3 months, if proper efforts have been put in. (Within the top 10 search results page)
5) Should I hire someone to do my SEO?
Hiring someone internally or externally to do your SEO can be beneficial, but it could be harmful if that person doesn’t actually know the ever-changing trend of SEO. e.g. Google recently updated their algorithm on the Penguin update that penalized many websites with bad links. Therefore, it is always wise to choose a reputable SEO agency to help you with your SEO marketing.
6) Why do you need alternate text on your images?
Search engines crawl your websites based on their algorithms, therefore they are unable to read your images. It would help them understand your images and read them and index them accordingly. If in any case where the image doesn’t load, the alternate text will be displayed.
Please note that we are serving clients from Malaysia & Singapore currently for filming.
We also provide audio mastering services.
1) HOW MUCH WILL A VIDEO COST?
To all prospective customers, there are few questions you can help to answer before we give you an estimate of the video cost.
- Who is the target audience for the video?
- What is the message that you want to deliver?
- What is the budget?
- What is the length of the video?
- >1 minute (~S$800++)
- 1-2 minutes (~S$1500++)
- 3-4 minutes (~S$2000++)
- <5 minutes (~S$2500++)
- What is the time frame to complete the video?
- Within 2 weeks (Additional ~S$1000++)
- Within 1 month (Additional ~S$500++)
- What is the type of video needed?
- Is filming required?
- Equipment – (Cameras, Lens, Drones, Lighting, Gliders, etc.)
- Low lighting environment (e.g. club) require rental of higher ISO camera
- Sky shots require rental of drones
- Any example videos that resemble the idea that you have?
2) HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE TO COMPLETE THE VIDEO?
The duration of the project depends on various elements.
- Duration of video
- Amount of footages
- Special filming
- Currently ongoing projects
As a reference, a minute of video would require 3-4 weeks, starting from storyboarding to post production.
Terms & Conditions of Sales
Last updated 17 October 2016
A preliminary projection of cost which is not intended to be binding.
Estimates are based upon prevailing wages, the anticipated hours of work, and cost of materials and supplies necessary to produce work in accordance with preliminary copy, style and specifications and are not binding upon the designer unless a firm quotation has been issued.
A quotation is a fixed price for producing a given project.
A quotation is firm unless otherwise specified. Quotations are subject to acceptance within thirty (30) days and are based on the cost of labor and materials on the date of the quote. If changes occur in the cost of materials, labor or other costs prior to acceptance, the right is reserved to change the price quote. Subsequent projects will be subject to price revision if required. Quotations do not include alterations or applicable sales tax unless otherwise stated.
Alteration charges are incurred by a client when a charge is made to: approved layout, approved manuscript, approved proposal, or any new work not within the original specifications.
Overtime is work performed by the designer in excess of the work schedule of the project. Overtime may be charged at the designer’s prevailing rates for this service.
Creative work such as sketches, illustrations, layouts, designs, icons, logos, videos, animations, etc. produced on any medium are protected under the 1987 Copyright Act. Until the designer transfers ownership rights, creative work remains the property of the designer. There can be no use of the designer’s work except upon compensation to be determined by the designer. Purchase orders issued after the completion of creative work, claiming the client’s ownership of creative work, are not valid unless agreed upon by both parties.
Experimental or preliminary work performed at the client’s request will be charged at current rates and may not be used by the client until the designer has been reimbursed in full for the work performed. All experimental work performed by a designer without authorization of the client is not billable.
Condition of Copy
If original copy, furnished by the client to the designer differs from that which was originally described and consequently quoted, the original quotation shall be amended or a new quotation will be issued.
Production schedules will be established and adhered to by client and designer, provided that neither shall incur any liability or penalty for delays due to state of war, riot, civil disorder, fire, labor trouble, strikes, accidents, energy failure, equipment breakdown, delays of suppliers or carriers, actions of government or civil authority, acts of God, or other caused beyond the control of client or designer. Where production schedules are not adhered to by the client, final delivery date(s) will be subject to renegotiation.
Reuse and Extended Use of Artwork, Videos
Artwork, videos purchased for a specific use cannot be reused or adapted for other purposed than originally planned without additional compensation to the designer. If this possibility exists at the time of purchase, it should be stated and the price adjusted accordingly. If reuse or adaptation occurs after purchase, the buyer should negotiate reasonable additional compensation with the designer. Whenever adaptation requires the services of a designer, and the creator has performed to the buyer’s satisfaction, the designer should be given the opportunity to revise his or her own work.
Any services or goods such as typography, printing, photography, etc., or materials used specifically for the completion of a given project will be billed to the client with an appropriate markup. This markup is a handling fee only and, unless otherwise agreed, does not include any professional or management fees.
Video designs should not be asked for on speculation by a client. Design contests, except for educational or philanthropic purposes, are also considered speculation.
By assigning an order verbally, in writing, or by purchase order, the client agrees to the designer’s terms of payment and late charges on unpaid balanced. Payment shall be whatever was set forth in quotation or invoice unless otherwise provided in writing. Disputes over invoices must be made by the client in writing within a period of fourteen (14) days after the client’s receipt of the invoice in question. Failure to make such claim within the stated period shall constitute acceptance and an admission that the client agrees with the invoice submitted. If only a portion of the invoice is in dispute, it is the client’s responsibility to pay the portion not in dispute within the terms of the invoice.
A designer is only liable for the correction of errors made during the design and production processes. The ultimate proofing prior to project closure is always the client’s responsibility unless the designer accepts this responsibility in written agreement. In any instance, the designer cannot be liable for more than the design and production costs of a job in dispute.
The client shall indemnify and hold harmless the designer from any and all losses, costs, expenses, and damages (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against the designer on grounds alleging that the said designer unknowingly violated any copyrights or any proprietary right of any person. Any materials such as photographs, drawings, paintings, maps, diagrams, videos, footages, audio samples, etc., furnished by the client to the designer should be free and clear of any copyright or trademark infringements. The designer is indemnified against any liability pursuant to the client’s failure to obtain correct usage rights of said materials. Any false statements knowingly or unknowingly given to the designer, by the client, to be used as factual information to promote a product or service shall remain the client’s sole responsibility for substantiation. The designer is indemnified from any liability due to the client’s negligence.
Glut It – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service Agreement
Terms & Conditions of Sales
Last updated 5 December 2016
Glut It‘s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and
2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Glut It‘s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports, and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Develop methods to generate publicity through social media like blogs, forums, social networking sites.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of our SEO campaigns and send you traffic & ranking reports on regular basis.
Fees must be received prior to the start of any services provided. All payments shall be made in SGD (Singapore Dollars) and by Bank Transfer or PayPal, unless otherwise agreed by Glut It.
Client is required to pay the full amount of the “Initial Campaign Fee” when the client signs up for any of the SEO packages. Upon payment of the “Initial Campaign Fee”, Glut It will commence the SEO campaign.
The client will be required to pay the full amount of the “Recurring Campaign Fee” after the 1st month of the SEO campaign.
Delays in payment would result in the delay of the SEO campaign. For any cases of delay in payment of up to 3 months, Glut It reserves the right to terminate and abandon the campaign.
Any incidental cost related to the SEO Services provided to the client like long distance telephone calls, shipping, postage, courier and travel will be reimbursed to Glut It by the client.
If the client decides to end the project for lack of funds, change in focus or for any other reason other than which violates any term of this agreement, then the client is required to pay for all unpaid services up to the time when the notice of termination has been served by the client to Glut It at a fee of $30/SGD per hour.
- Glut It will provide Client with SEO services as described in this contract. Glut It will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Permission to use client official email address for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Glut It for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Glut It can create site content at an additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Glut It, please contact Glut It for a cost estimate.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Glut It for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Glut It and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Glut It has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Glut It does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- 90 Days SERP Guarantee – If Glut It fails to increase SERP (Search Engine Results Page) results of at least one keyword to the Top 10 pages of Google after 90 days of services from the start of the campaign, Glut It will continue SEO services at no added cost (“Recurring Campaign Fee”) to the Client until such a result is met. If the keyword does not rank on the Top 10 pages after another 90 days (SEO services done at no additional cost), Glut It reserves the right to suggest and modify the keyword choices for the client.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Glut It assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Glut It will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Glut It can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Glut It does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Glut It is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $30/SGD per hour, upon agreement by both parties in any written communication, such as electronic mail; which shall form part of this Service Agreement.
Last updated 5 December 2016
Like many other Web sites, http://glut.it makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting service’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to http://glut.it and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
http://glut.it has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. http://glut.it does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that http://glut.it has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Terms and Conditions for Glut It
Last updated 5 December 2016
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Glut It’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Glut It’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Glut It and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Glut It All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://glut.it for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://glut.it
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://glut.it
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://glut.it
- Redistribute content from Glut It (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Glut It does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Glut It, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Glut It shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Glut It reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Glut It a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to another Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and the Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Glut It; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to another Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Glut It’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.